Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009 New Year Celebration!

Happy 2009!!!lolzz..well,if i reminisce my passed new year celebration,shame to tell you that,i never celebrate new year leh...lolz...
um..i think so la...
maybe i had but i forgot already...lolz....
whatever,i just know that for the moment,my memory land for new year celebration is empty.
If you do know,please tell me,k?lolz...
ok...2008 end wonderfully and 2009 started happily..lolz..
31st of DEC 2008,a RM3.30 bus ticket brought me to SINGAPORE.
A place which is so near yet so far.
When you have Sing dollar,it is hellish near!
otherwise,gosh!singapore is so far..lolz...
I back JB on 1st JAN 2009.This trip is just nice.
Thanks my friends there who spend their precious time with me.
Hope to see you guys very soon but singapore now is SO FAR.lolz.....
By the way,i will miss you guys damn much.lolz....


with winie.Theme for today's walk is japanese style.lolz......

Biao JIe and Ivan.oh yea,Ivan and winie are my primary school classmate.

Saw this interesting scene when we were on the way home.
The white white things are bubbles!so fun!i wish i was one of them.

Pretty xmas tree in Orchard road and Bugis Centre.


I like the way we poise.What's up duck(bugs bunny 's trademark..lolz)
The watch..lolz....i have a bear and winnie have a car....lolz...

No comments: