Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Semester.......

First week of school day started officially.
My new semester is just cool!everyday is full with lectures.
Everyday,my class start at 8am and end at 6pm.
my thursday's morning classs even surge me into high emotion!
it started at 7am and again it end at 6pm..haha...SGP students ain't lazy,k?!!!lolz.....
soOo happy about it as i need to wake up early.hahahaha....T_T

Highlight for the day :
-Will be picking up French as my foreign language study.I intended to register japanese but the class full.haiz
-KungFu night at 8pm.Um..for your info,as for today,i have class from 8am till 7pm..so tired !tired!tired!But,i bet with my coursemate last week.The bet is i will follow his surname if i'm not attending the Kungfu class..There is a say in chinese goes''once words thrown out,four hourse hardly to chase''lolz...so gotta keep my words...lolz....-_-lll

Preview for cuming blog :
2009 New Year Celebration..lolz...Photos will be uploaded..

No comments: