Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Latest of me....

In Utm now..all along the way back to utm ..my mood was blue..Have to be be apart with my family and friends..and i guess no one like to stay in jail rite?but i will know how to keep myself cheerful and will definitely carry myself in a better way....
Hoping evrything will be fine and run on track.
And ya..I had attend my cousin's wedding party few days ago..here are some nice moment that i grab......

the bridegroom and bride..
With my cousin...long time din't see them already..
The pic at right:don't you think the kid (my cousin also)in front look like ''hak sei wui dai loi''?
The pic at right:
The women behind my sis is my aunt.haiz.still like to play like a kid.
Before wedding :

The best way to keep kids sit quietly is by providing them computer gaming.lolz..

No comments: