Saturday, December 6, 2008

Welcome to Ae Zen

Hi there!welcome!Welcome to Ae Zen.
What is Ae Zen?why Ae Zen huh?
Be patient,let me explain to you.
basically,Ae zen is japan term which means PERFECT LOVE.
PERFECT LOVE...o.O...lolz..
When you see these two words,be frank to me...what had acrossed your mind?
Most probably,it will be love of ''da bo''(boy) and ''za bo''(girl)...don't you?..lolz....
As for me..perfect love is meant to be love of all...
My family,definitely they always in the utmost important place in my heart.
People that i had met and made friend of mine,i love each of them.Of course,the better you treat me ,the more i love you(joke)..lolz..

Conclusion,

Family+friends+to-be-friends =my love of all

This blog of mine will mainly be some jotting of my personal life which includes my family,''pig and dog friends''..funny stuff..blah blah...All these things are my love.
Tell me,if i don't name my blog as Ae Zen,what it should be?(scratching head)..lolz...
So,welcome to Ae Zen.Welcome to perfect love,the love of all !!!

2 comments:

Maxson said...

u should named ur blog as 《三寸钉》~XD

chloe said...

Sei yan liu bei si lei ar...hahahaha...still that humourous ha...haha...《三寸钉》 shld b ur blog's name.mayb my blog named 《三寸钉2》..dare not 抢你风头.hahaha