Monday, December 8, 2008

Support Them!

I had my two days of working time which was started on last Saturday..um..worked for a company named The Truly Loving company.
In the perspective view of a freshy for society,i myself personally think that this company is excellent!
Why?
TLC generate funds for charitable causes by making their products the brand of choice for caring consumers.Can't get me?
ok..let me have a brieft intro to you.
The Truly Loving Company which launched in July 2006 became the first socially responsible business in Malaysia to use a corporate profit model to develop, manufacture and market the TLC brand of high quality household and personal care products to the public but with 100% of TLC’s dividends being distributed to worthy Malaysian charities in order to provide them with a regular, sustainable, long term source of income and funds.
haha..read till here..i bet u will have your picture of TLC painted in your mind.
And the second thing is,after i read through the founder biography...what i can say is ''pui fuk pui fuk''..lolz...
Why?She is a ladies and..lolz..long story..if you are thirsting for more info about it,just click here.
The link will bring you to her biography and Voice of her.Of course,it reveals you TLC as well.
After you know them more.Please,wait no more but support them please!

Giest of the days:
whenever i had completed my job,i learnt and get a little for each time(i have sort of part-time working experience..lolz).
For this time,
-I learnt the word Ai Zen.
lolz.....Sound familiar,rite?My blog's title.lolz....Dumby!!I had changed the "i" of Ai into "e" since i don't want it be same as the product's name.don't you notice that?lolz...
So,now you know where Ae Zen comes from?lolz...

No comments: