Sunday, December 28, 2008

MUM's BIG DAY

3am morning..haiz...Now then i reached home.Really tired.Not my heart but my eyes.If i would a allowed to make many wishes,one of my wish will be my eyes stay pretty even i never sleep.lolz...
Important event for yesterday(27/12/2008)
MY MUM ' S COW ONE(birthday)
I was not with her but i did give her a call to wish her birthday for the very first time in my life(I never leave my mum on her bitrhday).
Anyway,i not yet give her birthday gift,and stop!Don't think i have no filial piety.
I did try to buy her birthday gift with my sister.But,mum seemed happy on eating recently.
We cant find her a decent clothes though a whole friday afternoon (26/12/08) had been spend with her.
At the end,a brilliant idea just accrosed my mind.i find her a dress for pregnant woman.lolzz.
When mum was in the fitting room,sister and i laugh ceaselessly outside.lolz....
Inside fitting room,mum keep asking is it a dress for pregnant woman?
outside ,we keep answering that NO NO,it is latest fasion.just try it...lolz..
My mum try it?
yeah!definitely!lolz..
She opened the door and said:why you let me wear pregnant woman dress?
A second later after her words,we all including she herself burst into laughter.lolz..
Mum ain't stupid!lolz....
happy birthday mummy,you cook the most tasty food; you are the best alarm clock;no matter how enjoy you are in eating,you still stay pretty for me..=p

No comments: