Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wonderful morning V.S Miserable Afternoon.

It is a wonderful morning as i know i will meet with someone after an hour i wake up...
I'm going to have a very nice breakfast with him...
Even if there is no food for breaksfast,i will still feel full by just seeing him...
It had been almost half year since our last meet ..
Now,who the hell is so important to me as he can make me feel full by just seeing him ( 看到他就饱)huh?
lolz...
he is NKH!!!!!!!!!lolz
who is NKH??
He play many roles in my life...lolxz......
the most important role is ....he taught me be bad(kan chan)..lolz....joke joke...
he is my 9 years of very best fren....
To see him is so hard as god likes to play fate game on us...
Luckily not for today...lolz
Photo taken after breakfast(26/12/08).
Duno why,In this pic,I find that nkh laugh in his most ever charming way that i ever see..(lolz..belanja minum NKH!)..don't u think so?
Nice moment flies...
After morning..i went for haircut as plan....I put my hair in middle line style 2 weeks ago...lolz..
<--------middle line
it is time to put it rite..lolz...
When i enter the shop.I told the hairstylist,i wan my hair in side line style...
But!do u know what she did for her first cut on my hair?
She cut almost 2cm of my hair in front of my forehead!!!!!!
I was stunned!!!!!
Immediately,i asked her: what are you trying to cut for me?
She answered:don't you requested for fringe?
WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when did i say so????
of course,i didn't throw an tantrum on her as it helps nothing...
Instead,i smiled with her.tell her what i want in a very extremely patience mood.
I still need her to finish her job for my hair.
Gosh!sad for almost whole day!!!!!!so hard to keepmy air long and she is giving me something that isn't my want!!!!!!!!!!!
So,which hairshop i'm saying?lolz...
Give you the clue:
girls only who is IN and STYLElish will go there..
lozl....

2 comments:

siong1987 said...

I didn't see this guy for quite a long time too.

chloe said...

lolz...you can see him wen u back m'sia....dun kan jiong...lolz