Saturday, December 6, 2008

I start to love.....

Oh..no..no no no....No hesitation on what is in front of your eyes,okay?
Yup..I start to love....
I never expect it comes so fast.
How do i feel?wow,i feel damn great.
you know,it was like every time i open my eyes,my heart beat is increasing ..dup..dup..dup..it goes so fast!
Sometimes,my nervous just out of my govern and it burst!Render a loud shout!No more a matter of manner!I just can't depress my feeling.Love is driving me insane!
And today,i would like to intro you my love.
oh...gosh...I feel so shy to do it....
BUt since you are my friend,i should share with you about my life...
okay,um...My loves :
AND

Lolz..yea..yea...I start to love horror movie...lolz....i watched these two movie in one week time..lolz...I really shout in the cinema and not once but a few times when i watched Quarantine.That time,I guess people inside is less than 12..lolz...so paiseh..Anyway,don't miss out the movies!

No comments: