Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Today in Sunway....

Well,i should have to be in Diamond bay now yet i'm not.I had went for :
shopping
I had bought myself new years clothes.hehe..I had kinda self-contented feel now as i never buy new year clothes until one day before it(reunion night).Serious,know?lolz....
movie
IP MAN was da movie i watched.And it was da second time i watch it in cinema.First time in Times Square(on last friday),Second time in Sunway.
(Not forgotten,i watched YES MAN on last wednesday in Mid-valley.If you are a comedy drama sucker.you should not miss out this.I strongly recommend you this movie as after watching this movie,You will not only get big smile painted on your face but some moral value in your brain as well.lolx...one stone two birds oh...)
Anyway,there are difference within my 2 times watching...
First-venue
2nd-watch with different people.
3rd which is da main point i wanna tell you guys-Resoponse of Audience....Today,the hall is almost flooded.And people are so united.when they watch till the part which is funny.They laughed in loud.Really loud.They ''OH~''(again,a loud one)..when the movie is casting the sad part....
4th-my personal opinion to this movie...i don't really interested in martial art movie.Though my first watching is good but it just as not good as 2nd one.Think it is because of i know the plot already and the response of audience.
Coco-banana
( To my friends in JB,for ur info,this is a place where you can drink lots of nice coco and banana juice oh..lolz)
Well,i swear!i seldom go for this kinda entertainment.3 fingers can finish da counting.Really,know?or else i won't be jotting down this thing to share with you...And this is what i always mean by what you see is always ain't what you get.lolz..There,I drink 3 big cup of banana juice which is yellowish in colour.Never drink so much banana juice in my life before.lolz..Feeling happy after i drink so much.my happiness last till now and drive me to write this blog.lolz...

Preview of coming blog :
Momentous moment with 6 duk si (six dung of shit)..
Stay tuned ya......^_^

No comments: