Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ain't me at home(part one)..

''Are you going home ?''
I believed this sentence had came out from mouths since coming Monday is public holiday..
As for me,i had chose to not home.Reason?
Work load is in heap.Assignments and test on coming friday.And not forgetten,my personal errand.heheh..
You see,personal errand is about self-time management.
assignments can put it aside.
Test?sad to say that im a midnight oil burner and caffein killer wheneva test approached..
So,all these will never be an obstacle to my way of home in anyway.
Deep down,the main reason is I wanna know the feeling of being home after apart for 3months which is the longest time in my life up till now.ok,read till this part,i know you people will say i LEBIH.-_-lll...lolz..I also paiseh to tell this reason to people.by the way,fine,i don't care.
For today,i visit to another hostel in my university.Hostel application is around the corner yet i have any clue on where to move.headache.
Anyway,i have a high gratitude to my coursemate,jiting and wang xiao.haha.
Thanks you gals for the visit,precious time and meal.you girls cook very well.i will cook for you gals if i had learnt to cook. .hahahahhaa....

5 comments:

cathrynclaire said...

you best buddy's suggestion:

HOme-Michael Buble.

wahahahha

chuanyi_mystory said...

no..i know you longer.trust me

Home-Shane(westlife)

chloe said...

haha. i tot both songs r jz same lyrics .i mean da meaning jz same.izit?

chuanyi_mystory said...

haha yeala same but their melody arent the same.like two different songs.Shane much better.. :p

chloe said...

ok..i wil go n peek then,,haahah