Saturday, April 11, 2009

Friday 13th JUne

Had just finish a TIRING movie-watching.If i'm not mistaken ,the movie title was ''Friday 13th June''.
Again,a horror movie that made me shouted my lungs out!!
The violence scenes with people's head chopped off and the nail puctured the eyeball.
Know what?if i have heart attack,you probably can say tata(byebye)to me already.lolz.
Fear nailed me me to my seat with my increasing heatbeat.I did nothing but shout and use my hands to close my eyes.How shameful it was to me.This movie totally drown me in intension.
Um,if you have nothing to do or u had been in a typical life of dull.Watch it!i think this drama will be the one that you longing for.

2 comments:

mingyue said...

hahah.i succesfully apply.....and the first commend i want say.....and i have to say.....i am the loyalty readers of your blog....hahah.....and comment start now.....hahah....i want to ask?does the movie scared you ,or you scared the movie ?haha...i think maybe the second...

chloe said...

haha..10x 10x...eventually u say sumthg meaningful since the 1st day i know u till now.lolz..u will scare me more than the movie.hahaha