Tuesday, April 14, 2009

LOSTING CONCERT

Now is 3am.While waiting for my hair to dry,i use the time to blog.
So,i just got back from Losting Concert.I have kinda mix feeling for this concert.
First thing,let me tell you some details about the concert.The number of audience is almost 300 people.This concert is fun and songs are really great.I never know UTM will have so many ''hidden dragon''.Cool,i enjoyed to be part of them for this concert.
Although,i realised that most of the feedback form filled by the audience had gave us MC a very good rating since we soap most of the audeince.But,as for myself,i knew that i was kinda low performance.Slow reaction(tonight's hosting is in impromptu way.Fast reaction is deadly important),forgot the song title(luckily my partner is smart enough to safe me on time).What i can say is ,if you ask me to rate myself ,i will say i only worth for 25 out of 100.haigh..you know,this is not my first time to host such kinda activity and do it in impromptu way and neither it is the biggest show i ever host.So,i just can't understand why i will encounter sucj kinda condition.Totally disappointed by myself.Sad.
Anyway,another experience and lesson gained.No matter how,i still find that hosting is a challenging job.I like it much.I believe,i will happy again after i wake up tommorow.
p/s: if i free on coming sem break,i will post up pictures taken.

6 comments:

mingyue said...

dear , i have told to you and need i say again,you are so lucky that you can do what you like ,and be treasure every chace and enjoy every minutes on the shinning stage,just do your best and be your personally...

Stoke's Old Man said...

"People do learn to grow, and grow to learn, but in the steps of growing and learning, mistakes are the ones actually make you grow better and enables you to shape your own style. Mistakes that you've encountered makes you the diamond that outshine others."

(Quoted from an old book)

Mistakes help people to grow. Think it in a positive way. Dont be sad. Frankly speaking, I do like your performance a lot. Is 25% a bit to low? It should be above 80 marks, I think.

Good Luck and hope to see you as an MC in other events.

chloe said...

mingyue,
my dear,because of you.from now onwards,i will apreciate my stage if there is chance given in the future.=p

chloe said...

stoke's old man,
Nice to get your comment.It means a lot to me.And thanks for your kind words.No worry,I'm fine.haha.Good day to you too..

dan said...

Hi Chloe- i thought you did a great job that night. Well of course there were low moments on the job but hey, great to hear your determination to be a great success in hosting :) Great talent and confidence, maybe we'll see you up on the television? ahhaha..
Talk to Dorothy, maybe she definitely be interested in expanding your talents :)..
Cheers !

chloe said...

Dan,
haha..10x for ur compliment.haha.i aprecite it much..=)