Wednesday, April 8, 2009

what did i up to?

hey,guys!I'm back.well,topic for today.''what did i up to? ''Simple question calls for simple answer.
Well,my holiday started yesterday.um..more veracious to say,it is a study week.Started yesterday until 19 of april.12 days of holidays can be fun and another way round.
The picture how i being depravedly in last year study week still painted in my mind.Close myself in room with drama and games rounding the clock. I just cross finger that it will not happen to me again.For that,i had made my moves.
Today's morning i went for Easter celebration.Next monday,i will be the master of ceremony for Losting Concert.This a new songs release concert.I mean students with their own created song will perform it on that day.Hope it will be an enjoyable day for me.
And yea,probably,i will back home on 30 of april.haha.3 months of no home coming really break my record of life. For sure,i don't hope there will be a better one.

No comments: