Saturday, April 11, 2009

Watch Your Step !

This morning,there was a girl who live in other wing of my hostel was sent to hospital.She was fell down from first floor to the ground!
As heard,she left her key in room .Thus,she climbed over the window of the living room intended to reach the balcony of her room which the door was left open.
Mishap happened when she miss her step.Her friend tried but still can't hold her hand in time.No mercy from god.''DUMP!!!''she fell down just like this.
Blood draining out from head and nose.She shouted for throe.Luckily,she just suffered a minor fracture on her wrist and minor injuries on head.
Dread drove me quiver like an aspen leaf when i first knew about this incident.I was thinking,i used to do what she did for the same purpose.Just that i did it for helping my friend.Know what?i climbed on 4th floor that time.And,and.my favourite spot for phone chatting is my balcony.I will sit on my balcony and talk endlessly.-_-ll...really thanks god that i still can jump here n there now!!!I promise will sit diam diam next time.haha..
I wish the girl will get well soon.

2 comments:

cathrynclaire said...

I heard this kind of case before. I think there is one apartment in MMU also same. And that is death.. ! even NUS got one building also i guess. Because occupants who leave their keys inside their room and ask for the spare key wil be charged.. see how rules and regulations create mishaps??? haha..
and may you are blessed for every now and then!!! you are balcony phone talker!!!

chloe said...

very scary rite?haiz..and dun adress me in that way plz..-_-ll